BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi members, I have not been here for eons so forgive me if this topic has been covered or discussed (i tried to search but couldnt find anything current)
I just got back into the riding scene after almost 8 years and just got myself a KTM DUKE 200. Nothing powerful, just a commuter bike. I am planning to do my own basic maintenance (chain cleaning/lubing, oil change, etc) and im looking for a motorcycle lift that doesnt break the bank. I've seen some at Princess auto but unsure if it would fit under my bike. I think the lifts were meant more for dirt bikes or tall sitting bikes. Any places/stores you guys recommend for me to check out?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
I’ve been using the Kendon bike lift for 15 years. I’m able to roll my RC30 on with safe clearance. Distinctly different type of lift, but it allows you to get up right beside your bike for close intricate work. I had a snap-on, very good quality, but just don’t care to lean over the deck of the regular type of bike lift.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I know a couple guys that have used the Princess Auto units, they have two types and often go on sale. The feedback was mixed with them, but overall the bang for the buck was pretty good.

Not sure of your budget or the amount of space you have but the Abba SkyLift looks pretty slick. Motorcycle Equipment - Abba Stands USA I have been using their standard one for 10 years and have been very happy with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts