BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

The Flying Swan is hosting a get together on May 13 and May 27.

From what I've heard this is definitely worth the time to check out. Lets support the local groups and riders with a large BCSB turn out. :)

Digi168 (Bieu) has highly recommended this event to me and I'll make every effort to be there.

Official flyer to be posted shortly with more info. :)

Jim.

F

·
0 Posts
Hey Big Jim,
Thanks for posting my event. Hi BCSB groupies I'm new to this website, I want to say it's a real cool one too. Hope all of you get some time out to come to my Motorcycle Monday, it'll be a real good time and plus it's for a good cause. There'll be live music and lots of sexy girls showing off the latest motorcycle wear. If that doesn't convince you to come down, I don't know what will. Come down just for a bit of fun, you guys can come down and check out my 3 bikes.:rider

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Sounds good to me...I'm in:) .

F

·
0 Posts
Hey Atomlowe,
I'll see you there, come early and I'll get you a Flying Swan Busa T-shirt. Just come up to me and say Hi.:D

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
flying busa said:
Hey Atomlowe,
I'll see you there, come early and I'll get you a Flying Swan Busa T-shirt. Just come up to me and say Hi.:D
Great, thanks flying busa:D . I think it sounds like fun. I'll see ya there:) .

atom

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
flying busa said:
Hey Atomlowe,
Hey Julia, how come I never got a Flying Swan Busa T-shirt????

F

·
0 Posts
Hey Digi168,
You probably haven't gotten a flying swan busa t-shirt because there aren't any yet. I'll keep you posted though.:cool

L

·
0 Posts
Yahoo got work off!

Hopefully I'll meet some more of the BCSB folks at eh Swan tonight. Hey Julia, it's Aaron, Michelle and I both are not working so we're coming early for some lunch/dinner.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Unfortunately I don't think I may make it to the May 13th meet. I should however be able to make it to the meet on the 27th.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I am going regardless of weather. Hopefully it lightens up or stops by dinner time.

F

·
0 Posts
Hey Gang,
It's raining but the event will happen regardless. It'll still be fun and it'll be a great night to meet some new riders and girls. Just come out to support the cause, we are a group that definitely needs to be more out there as far as supporting safety and awareness goes. Please come because we need you. Thanks:thumbup

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
I rode my new 2002 R1 in the pouring rain this morning to work (downtown Vancouver) from Surrey, just so I could show up on my bike tonight. You KNOW I'll be there. :D

F

·
0 Posts
Hey R1 Girl,
You are totally awesome, for that you a Flying Swan busa T-shirt.

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
flying busa said:
Hey R1 Girl,
You are totally awesome, for that you a Flying Swan busa T-shirt.
:D :D :D

T

·
0 Posts
I would have loved to be there, as I too ride in the rain but my bike is still decked out in race trim from the track on the weekend and I was too tired today after work to get my stuff together and get her legal for the road.

The next one sounds good though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts