BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for the training Schools and only found two. BCSC and
Pacific.I bet there is a link here somewhere with a list...

Please forward links...

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
I'm doing the Pacific Course right now, go with these guys, they're great.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yea +1 for PRS... Do it.. Do it......... Do it.
:laughing

Ryan

P

·
0 Posts
Yeah, chalk me up for Pacific Riding School as well. I have too many things good to say about them I won't, for fear of sounding like an ass kisser.

The course is just as much about psychology of riding as it is about maneuvering a bike. Any monkey can drive around cones. I'm much more interested in getting myself out of trouble when it comes to visit.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Perineum said:
Any monkey can drive around cones.
Although, Everytime I pass by a construction zone I have this strong urge to start slaloming.

Ryan

·
Registered
34 Posts
Both schools youre considering are reputable. People have good things to say about both, but essentially, its your decision which you wanna go with.

I took mine at Pacific a couple of weeks ago, did my road test today and PASSED first shot (woohoo!). Considering I hadnt even SAT on a bike before my course, I've come a long way and I have them to thank!

I don't know how fun/serious BCSC makes the course, but i had a BLAST at pacific. They'll REALLY drill some thoughts in your head and you'll find yourself talking out loud and repeating everything they said... "clowns... gotta watch for those damn clowns.... dont get shot in the back... check your boys...."

Anyways, good luck picking a school. The important thing is just to have fun!! Oh yeah, and BE SAFE! :)

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Pacific, Action, BCSC, ProRide....all will teach you what you need to know.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
Perineum said:
Any monkey can drive around cones.
But not every monkey can completely obliterate those cones :rockon

·
retired panda racer...~_~
740 Posts
Maybe a stickied or announcement thread that contains only two things might be helpful:
1.) Short concise argument outlining the advantages of going to a riding school
2.) Directory of Motorcycle Schools in BC seperated by area yet includes the name, website, address, and phone# of each.

P

·
0 Posts
I don't know how fun/serious BCSC makes the course, but i had a BLAST at pacific. They'll REALLY drill some thoughts in your head and you'll find yourself talking out loud and repeating everything they said... "clowns... gotta watch for those damn clowns.... dont get shot in the back... check your boys...."

Anyways, good luck picking a school. The important thing is just to have fun!! Oh yeah, and BE SAFE! :)
Hmmm, I think I met you there just last week. If I'm correct you're a brunette with shoulder length straight hair?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Perineum said:
Hmmm, I think I met you there just last week. If I'm correct you're a brunette with shoulder length straight hair?
Hmmm... what's your name? I was only there thursday and friday last week. I'm a scrawny asian girl with braces and my hair is a little longer than shoulder length. :rolleyes

P

·
0 Posts
corn_dawg said:
Hmmm... what's your name? I was only there thursday and friday last week. I'm a scrawny asian girl with braces and my hair is a little longer than shoulder length. :rolleyes
Oh okay, I don't think I met you then. I think maybe you seem familiar cause you left a message on the dry erase board in the office for Dat and Mark?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Perineum said:
Oh okay, I don't think I met you then. I think maybe you seem familiar cause you left a message on the dry erase board in the office for Dat and Mark?
Bwahaha yeah that was me! :laughing They were gone when I came back from my road test, so Rose told me I could leave a message for them on the board!

I'm glad I passed my test, but at the same time I'm sad its all over. :( They're great people and I had such an amazing experience. They even gave me a free PRS t-shirt! :rockon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts