BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys ever shopped for motorcycle gear in Seattle or somewhere before Seattle or somewhere jsut a little past Seattle?

Im asking cuz Im going down there this weekend and wanted to see if they had a little bit of a better deal of gear.

Please let me know. Thanks.

:D

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
There is a big place called the Bike Barn just before Seattle, suppose to have lots of deals, and carry lots of closeout stuff. I was told of this place by a friend but I have not been there myself. I will try to get the address and post it for you.

found this online

http://www.thebikebarn.net/dealerlocation.html#WA

has all there locations in WA. Have fun and if you find any good deals let us know.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was up in seattle a couple of weeks ago and went to quite a few bike shops up there. The prices from what i saw combined with the exchange rate was similar to what you can find here in Vancouver. If you're thinking about going to the Car show and hitting up a couple of shops, the closest one in seattle would be the one in downtown. I think it was called University Honda, Yamaha or something like that. Just search the web for Univesity honda in Seattle. They have a website.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
My favourite is Aurora Cycle on N. Aurora Way about 3 miles north of the Seattle Zoo. Great selection and people, and they're flexible with prices. Take the Northgate Way exit from I-5 Southbound and turn right onto Northgate, then turn left at Aurora way (old Hwy99). Aurora Cycle is about a mile down on the right. If you go further down you'll come to two more dealerships on the same side of the street.

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
there is a place called Skagit power sports of I-5 by Mount Vernon

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Couer D'Alene, Idaho has an Aprilia dealership. Test rides anyone? It's only 20 minutes from Spokane.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It depends on what you're looking for. But on average, most of the stuff should be in either Seattle Cycle or East Side Motosports. All the best gear can be found at these two stores.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts