BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need motorcycle stunts for B-roll footage for a low-budget video.

The other day I was at a stop light, and this race bike stopped beside me, doing a front-wheel wheely while braking. Can you do this or something equally awesome?

Please email me: [email protected]

Thanks!
Pietro

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
just sent you an email with midget pron..lol!

thanks for playin

sAt

·
Registered
888 Posts
We need motorcycle stunts for B-roll footage for a low-budget video.

The other day I was at a stop light, and this race bike stopped beside me, doing a front-wheel wheely while braking. Can you do this or something equally awesome?

Please email me: [email protected]

Thanks!
Pietro
What happened to people doing their research before asking questions like this? This kind of post makes people who actually can do this laugh and not want to help. If you want vids you can always find them on youtube or google video. Front-wheel wheelIE while braking: ENDO or STOPPIE.
Not trying to be an ass or anything just letting you know how to be more successful at getting results.

·
Hockey Trev
284 Posts
^this is why its not high budget movie.

For your b-roll footage i can do a wheelie on my bicycle for you at $50/hour. Please advise.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
for fuck sake... at least lie to us and say it's for a good film. Way to go promoting your product. Who the hell wants to be b-roll footage in a low budget video?
yes, I'm tryin to be an ass... this is rediculous

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
is kinda like a spider roll u get at Tsunami sushi bar..lol

·
Crotch Rocket Scientist
929 Posts
Man how can anybody eat spiders, specially raw ones. Blech.

They'll put anything together and call it Sushi and because it's Vancouver we'll pay 'em for it.

I do often wonder where they get dragon for the dragon rolls though.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
Man how can anybody eat spiders, specially raw ones. Blech.

They'll put anything together and call it Sushi and because it's Vancouver we'll pay 'em for it.

I do often wonder where they get dragon for the dragon rolls though.
duh, from the drag-mart stupid head.

·
gigxer fixer
714 Posts
for fuck sake... at least lie to us and say it's for a good film. Way to go promoting your product. Who the hell wants to be b-roll footage in a low budget video?
yes, I'm tryin to be an ass... this is rediculous
me and skidmark charge 400.00 a show but we'll do it for 250.00 since it's low budget and we have to be fed twice that day and free coffee is mandatory.....take it or leave it.:coffee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey sorry, didn't realize how annoying my question could be. I didn't mean to insult anyone. We're just doing a video series for no profit, just for the love of it, and thought there might be someone who wouldn't mind using there talent for fun. Again, excuse the anger I caused you, and disregard this post.

·
Crotch Rocket Scientist
929 Posts
I don't think people were angry, just not interested....seems to be an excess of sarcasm, though.

Still I am surprised no one wanted to show off their elite skills.....perhaps if you marketed it better....

"Only the top 3 stunters will be featured in our film, tryouts at....."

Good luck though....

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
just come out to a stunt ride and bring a camera... we were lot riding in the rain today just murderin shit and nobody was filming. You would have had tons of footage.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just come out to a stunt ride and bring a camera... we were lot riding in the rain today just murderin shit and nobody was filming. You would have had tons of footage.
this is what i'm talking about. where were you riding?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That is g-14 classified. PM one of us next day that it looks dry out because we don't like to post up ride locations here for obvious reasons.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts