BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet at the Tim Hortons (the one south of Hwy 1) on Sumas Hwy at 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday

Leave at 1:00 p.m. for Mt Baker

Pace will be whatever your pace is. (Ride your own ride and your own pace. We will make stops at the junctions to wait for the slower riders of the group - this is not a contest to see who is the fastest rider.)

Bring your passport or other documents that will get you into the U.S. and back into Canada & home.

Post up if you can make it.

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Nancy, you know I'm in! For some reason, I never got to do a Baker ride this summer. I'll definitely be taking it easy.

Anyone from Bby/Coq wanna meet up and ride to Timmy's together?

Jess :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
With my "unpredectible" schedule......I might, or might not!! I guess we'll find out if I show up......or show not!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I will see what I can do to get away from the glue factory for a day. If so, I could ride along from Bby/Coq with you Jessica.

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would it be easier for everyone if we left a bit later in the afternoon?? Perhaps we could meet at 1:30 p.m. and leave at 2:00 p.m.??

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm free for the entire day so whatever works for the group. Personally, I like the 1pm meeting at Timmies.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I would go, but I've got school during the week...
How come these rides don't happen on the weekends? I want to go another ride before my insurance is up.

·
Registered
280 Posts
can we get some more dudes on this ride please.

There is such a thing as too many girls. . .

I agree.....so for Wednesday afternoon.....you people call me DUDE!!!! :laughing :laughing

What are you saying.!!?? Katanaboy is not man enough for you??!!!
(Let me stir a little more of it.......ouahahah)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey now!! I resemble that remark Dudette!! heheheheheheh oops...is that too femmie of a laugh?

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
katanaboy said:
I will see what I can do to get away from the glue factory for a day. If so, I could ride along from Bby/Coq with you Jessica.
Great! Check your PM's for meeting time/spot.
btw...hope this means you can escape from the factory on Friday as well. You can't miss the Merritt Loop ride. I'm going to post up a new thread. Gimme a sec...

·
Registered
119 Posts
I will never be Katanaman...someone else stole my name leaving me as a "katanaboy" for all of eternity. I wonder if I could "up-grade" my name if I got my hands on that '97 gixxer? Hmmmmm...another reason to put my money on the gixxer.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
i'll ride with you out to Sumas Jess. can't do the whole ride but i can come out for a spell.

·
Newbie Again
151 Posts
Hey Gang....

...haven't been to Baker yet, and tomorrow looks like a good day to duck out of the office. Don't really know where the Sumas Timmy's is, but how hard can it be to find? I will be comming from North Burnaby, so it would be great if I could meet up with the "Burnaby to Sumas" ride.

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Purplekawi, Katanaboy, & Elloy...PM's sent.
See you tomorrow. Look at this sunshine! :rockon

1 - 20 of 58 Posts