BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

· Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Thanks everyone for making my first Baker run a great ride! I'll post up the poser pictures from the mountain top later tonight. I'm late getting home and I must get some work done.

Crass - I'm going to start brainstorming right now :thumbup

Jess :)

· Registered
119 Posts
Sweet riding today. Who knew that it took 6 hours to do Baker!! It must be all the talking and laughing we do.

This is my first time up Baker on a bike in many a year. Great experience with great people. Thanks all. Now off to work for me too.

· Member #899
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Nice to meet you all & thanks for the great ride. :thumbup

It's always nice to have a relaxed ride & everyone get home with a smile on their face. :) A "no ego ride", right Chris??

Let's see... we left TH at about 1:30 and got back into Abby at what time?? 5:30??

Jess, glad you enjoyed the ride (you're no longer a "Baker virgin" :roflmao )

· Registered
96 Posts
October 11th...Baker?

Wow! I can't believe Baker could be that good a ride this late in the season. I would have thought I might be bringing the snowboard up not the bike. A great afternoon everyone. It was really good meeting some new people as well. Hope to see you all soon. Here's some pics from the day.

· Registered
4,021 Posts
YEEHAAWWWW!!! Good times! nice meeting everyone until next time.........
Nice picture of your thumbup :laughing

Crass - I'm going to start brainstorming right now :thumbup
Jess :)
Alright. . . . the quality of your idea will determine what I think you. . .so it better be good. . . no amazing!

· Registered
280 Posts
I'm sure I missed a very nice ride and also missed the opportunity to see people I already know.....and some new people to meet.......oh well. The choice was hard to make but I've been "consuming" films for the last week at the VITT.
The festival being done tomorrow I hope I'll get the chance for a ride with you guys maybe next week or sometimes soon. For sure you had perfect weather.

· Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.