BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like this ass crap weather is almost in the past!

I think the bike needs some insurance with a 14 day trend like this....a little chilly, but nice none the less:evilgrin :evilgrin :evilgrin :flashy

:rider :band

·
WHOOOOSSHHHHHH...
711 Posts
we'll see if that's even remotely close...i usually don't trust forecasts longer than 2 days in advance, but here's to hoping that's right :rockon

·
mike was taken
530 Posts
the computer models they use for that don't even really include the influence of clouds, so they aren't good for more than a few days ahead

·
Jason #8,946,528
305 Posts
I just insured my bike, and I'm going to Berlin next week where it will likely be raining and/or snowing, and not above 3 degrees. Poor timing or what?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Just remember that dry pavement is still slippery when it's this cold.

Get out there, but take it easy. Cars don't expect to see us out there yet...they'll be even more blind.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Leaving for Maui for two weeks on the 7th... suckers.

Gonna rent me a VRod and ride up the volcano.

·
Registered
487 Posts
bafflebrain said:
Its really sunny now. Glad I took my bike into work this morning :)

DAMNIT I KNOW...ugh i woke up early n saw the road was still wet, so i slept in, now its dry n warm out...boo hoo... too late to get day insurance...gay work

·
Registered
186 Posts
Bring on the rains of death and cooler temps. It's ski season and I could not be happier.

Don't get burned by mother nature's "first couple sunny days go insure your bike and I'll rain you to hell scam", like she pulls every year. It took me years to catch on, but when I did I saved hundreds $ per year by just waiting an extra few weeks for the real weather to come. Nothing worse than a bike sitting idle for a month, fully insured, while it pisses out.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Even for a born and bred West Coaster like myself, this rain is getting really tiresome.

S

·
0 Posts
SpideRider said:
Even for a born and bred West Coaster like myself, this rain is getting really tiresome.
I second that. You can only be so tolerable...

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
mmmmm

i take my bike school that weekend... i will doo... well i dont knwo what i will do, but hopefully a lot of riding

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
enjoyed the sun what little bit we had. was nice to get some sadle time.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts