Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if I had, say, a spare $30,000:

built-in bar-end mirrors! how cool is that?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the seat unit is phenomenal. and designers seem to be finally learning how to make 'floating' rear fenders that look like part of the bike... even the cat chambers on modern bikes are starting to be more integrated with the overall design. progress!

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have been in love with the brutale for some time. Getting one at a decent price and with dealer support though...forget it.

·
Registered
8,762 Posts
i really find MV Agusta bikes sexy. Unfortunately with no dealer support to speak of its a big gamble.

i've had several friends abroad with 1st hand experience swear they'd never touch another, their arguments are compelling..

but as mentioned above, i can still dream :D

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,812 Posts
big fan of the 800RR blackout

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^ oh my....

( what on earth is happening with the front brake rotors? sectional? )

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow! the bots are learning. at least this post was on topic...

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,812 Posts
say it with me now: "if user has less than 10 posts, force captcha input verification".

this is literally gradeschool forum admin stuff. But hey, who they fuck cares about bcsb, 1 of 2000~? some-odd vbulletin boards in this forum farm. Shits probably hacked again anyways. I guess we can just hope for the next forced-password reset / user purge to finally kill bcsb for good

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
aaah. thanks.

·
Banned
1 Posts
There are three models composing the Rosso Range: Brutale 800, Dragster 800 and Turismo Veloce 800. Each of them is a symbol of style, design and performance. An entry level range has never been so accurate and full of charm.
share it vidmate

1 - 20 of 21 Posts