BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys/gals.

My name is Dalton ____ from Vancouver BC and I have a ZG double bubble on my TL1000-R aptly named, Bubba (for the sounds he makes "bubababababab")-ok anyways, Bubba has
some scratches on his right faring. I'm going to get that painted but the thing is, there's a ZG sticker there and I don't want to lose that. I was hoping that you could send me a couple of stickers similar to the one in the picture I've included of my naked female university friends (including b|itz from bcsportbikes.com, she's a cutie) and my bike.

I would really appreciate this. I love the double bubble, I mean, compared to the stock one...well there is no comparison. Have I mentioned how handsome I bet you all are over there?

You also have permission to date my sister.

I will tattoo "Zero Gravity" on my buttocks if you send me some stickers.

=)

I hope I can get some.

I hope even more that I can get stickers from you.

Thanks in advance!
Dalton ____.
Their response from "Mr. Gravity"

Hey, thanks for the pic of the naked chicks. Your bike's cool too. No problem with the stickers. Bill from our office will send you some right away. (Sounds like you guys are having too much fun). Ciao! . . . ZG
:)

Just thought I'd share a good customer experience with you guys. I personally like the b|itz comment, she's not going to be too happy about that.

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
blitz is gonna kill you:laughing :roflmao

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kit said:
hey did you bail?
Once upon a time, Dalton was slowly wheeling Bubba away from his fair maiden's home. Dalton was sleepy but prepared for the long journey back to the land of the Burnubians. Once far enough away, Dalton kicked a leg over Bubba, lost his balance, and slowly OH SO SLOWLY laid him down...it was like time stood still.

I lay there, partly weeping in my helmet because there was a 430lb bike on my leg, but mostly because through no fault of his own, I had scarred Bubba. I might as well have poured scaulding water on my first born...

So, yeah I'm going to get that patched up. I mean it's not a BIG deal but it still bugs me. :)

Btw have you ridden well, it's hard to explain.

North on Russ Baker Way, left at the last set of lights before the Arthur Laing Bridge, take the first exit to your right and WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's a nice and clean too. :)

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Dalton said:

Btw have you ridden well, it's hard to explain.

North on Russ Baker Way, left at the last set of lights before the Arthur Laing Bridge, take the first exit to your right and WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's a nice and clean too. :)
haha good job.

is that iona beach you're talkin about

·
Jackie Chan's stuntdouble
1,535 Posts
:laughing That letter was a riot! I'm sure you could have gotten a new Double Bubble had you asked for one!

Iona Island: You need to watch out for the police. Sometimes they are all over that area.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
StarskyAndHutch said:
:laughing That letter was a riot! I'm sure you could have gotten a new Double Bubble had you asked for one!

Iona Island: You need to watch out for the police. Sometimes they are all over that area.
seriously?!
i was there two days in a row and it was deserted..
.they have a long straightaway and i've went a bit faster than the speedlimits..next time i'll look out for em i guess.
-d

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not exactly Iona (we used to go there to drag a long long long time ago before they made the road funky and put up those squish barriers).

It's the exit before you go to Iona that takes you towards bridgeprt/3 Rd.

Oh well, if we meet up one day I'll take you on my favourite Richmond laps.

Highway 91 Westbound, exit Oak St/99 North, under the little bridge, then exit again to end up on Bridgeport if fun too. That last exit to bridgeport is a pretty cool right left right thingee.

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
that LIL scratch?!?!?
i could see it from a BLOCK away !!:D

AND back to studying for finals.......

ps. your dead next time we go riding

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bl1tz said:
that LIL scratch?!?!?
i could see it from a BLOCK away !!:D
AND back to studying for finals.......
ps. your dead next time we go riding
*slap on the ass*

Whatever honey. :D

·
Jackie Chan's stuntdouble
1,535 Posts
Dalton said:
Not exactly Iona (we used to go there to drag a long long long time ago before they made the road funky and put up those squish barriers).
Oh, you mean the chicanes!

You have to have the right attitude towards these kind of things if you want to have any fun in this town!

·
Registered
725 Posts
i thought chicanes (ie chic a neess)

was the language dalton spoke half chinese and half english:D

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's CHINGLISH muddah puckah!

:laughing

You should hear me imitate Spanish while watching movies with the mute on. I have to be pretty drunk to do that though, but it's a riot. :)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Dalton said:

You should hear me imitate Spanish while watching movies with the mute on. I have to be pretty drunk to do that though, but it's a riot. :)

and how do you kow that ?

S

·
0 Posts
* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *

:roflmao Dalton, you crack me up! :laughing

1 - 20 of 21 Posts