C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my toy for this Summer, Spring and a bit of the Fall.... :laughing

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
That F2 seems to be in excellent shape by the look of it. How many mile are on the clock. :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks man... its got 25,000... not bad i think.

lets see some pics of ur bike... come on now.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
nice bike. looking sharp.

btw, are those D&D pipes loud? Cause they are awfully small lookin pipes, i've seen them on R1's also, but never heard a bike with one of these installed.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Canadian_Gixxer said:
nice bike. looking sharp.

btw, are those D&D pipes loud? Cause they are awfully small lookin pipes, i've seen them on R1's also, but never heard a bike with one of these installed.
yeah the D & D's pretty loud on high RPM's but on idle its got a nice little rumble.. so its all good.

oh yeah, i saw ur other post man, i had a PS2 sticker before but i dont know where it is now.. it wouldve matched ur PSONE sticker man... haha :laughing

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
CBR600F2 said:

yeah the D & D's pretty loud on high RPM's but on idle its got a nice little rumble.. so its all good.

oh yeah, i saw ur other post man, i had a PS2 sticker before but i dont know where it is now.. it wouldve matched ur PSONE sticker man... haha :laughing
if you find it again, dont throw it away, i'll take it :laughing

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Really nice bike man. I dig those F2. Friend of mine had a '92 with Two Bros, thing hauled major ass.

atom

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
atomlowe: thanks man.... i cant waitto rip her up this season. :D

Canadian_Gixxer: alright... dont worry... ill make sure to hold onto it if i find it... :1up :laughing

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ryan R said:
man, i have to take off the dayam MUD FLPS off too from my 600... got any tips, web sites or ANYTHING?!?... or do i basically pit some sweat into it ????

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
nice!!! BLUE machine.
Thanks man, oh and for the mud flap thing, just get a dremel tool and she comes off like a hot knife through butter. Took me about 45 minutes though to clean it up and make it super smooth. Well worth it in the end cause it cleans up the tail real nice.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and im guessing u put in some flush mounts rear turn signals too right... to make it cleaner...

i think im gonna take ur advice and make it my weekend project.

thanks man. :cool

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Ryan R said:

Thanks man, oh and for the mud flap thing, just get a dremel tool and she comes off like a hot knife through butter. Took me about 45 minutes though to clean it up and make it super smooth. Well worth it in the end cause it cleans up the tail real nice.

post some pictures of the new rear, where did you cut the rear mudflap ? right below the licence plate ? or way above and moved the lights up and all ????

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Well I have not done anything about the signals yet, but i will be integrating them with the brake light.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ryan R said:
Well I have not done anything about the signals yet, but i will be integrating them with the brake light.
sweet... integrated brake lights look tight!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts