BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my new bike as my girlfriend has taken over my 2003 gsxr 600.
my new 2005 gsxr 1000,swaped the pipe for a yosh tri oval and installed a power comander,then I put it in the garage for the winter.SIGH, winter stinks

·
Premium Member
9,052 Posts
Nice. Get rid of the back half of the chain guard and bin the passenger pegs and get yourself a nice exhaust hanger. Last but not least to clean up the ass, rip that air brake of a back fender off.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice. Get rid of the back half of the chain guard and bin the passenger pegs and get yourself a nice exhaust hanger. Last but not least to clean up the ass, rip that air brake of a back fender off.
BAck half of the chaingaurd-GONE,the huge honkin fender-GONE, lastly the passenger pegs,still there,promised the girl to many rides to rip those off,YET!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why store it?? RIDE!!!
To be honest I pretty much spent every cent I could round up to buy the bike,I dont have any money left to pay the taxes on it so I could register and insure it.As well here in Kamloops we've been getting snow pretty regular so there wouldnt be to many days I could ride it,rest assured if there was any way to put some days on It I would.The friend I bought it from let me keep his plate for two days to give me a chance to put some K on it,Never had a 1000 before,GOD DAMN ITS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Born to be WILD
2,495 Posts
To be honest I pretty much spent every cent I could round up to buy the bike,I dont have any money left to pay the taxes on it so I could register and insure it.As well here in Kamloops we've been getting snow pretty regular so there wouldnt be to many days I could ride it,rest assured if there was any way to put some days on It I would.The friend I bought it from let me keep his plate for two days to give me a chance to put some K on it,Never had a 1000 before,GOD DAMN ITS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How much did you paid for it???:rockon

Congrats...

·
BC Riders.net
1,061 Posts
Congrats

Nice ride.
When I saw the pic. first thing I thought was the same as CoolDaddyGroove: take that fugly rear fender off.
See you in the Spring.

:rider,
Bob.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much did you paid for it???:rockon

Congrats...
Incuding the yosh trioval pipe and power comander as well as a fender eliminator kit I paid 10,500.It had 8500km and is in MINT shape.A fair deal I hope.I bouhgt from a friendly aquantance that also is a co-owner to Rivercity Suzuki here in Kamloops so I know it has been well maintaned.I bought my other bike(2003 gsxr 600) from him as well,I seem to be getting all his hand me downs.He has gotten to many speeding tickets so hes getting off a sport bike for a year or two.He also said that when I need new tires that he would sell me a set for dealers cost.It also came with a aftermarket windshield.Do you think I got a fair deal??

·
Born to be WILD
2,495 Posts
Incuding the yosh trioval pipe and power comander as well as a fender eliminator kit I paid 10,500.It had 8500km and is in MINT shape.A fair deal I hope.I bouhgt from a friendly aquantance that also is a co-owner to Rivercity Suzuki here in Kamloops so I know it has been well maintaned.I bought my other bike(2003 gsxr 600) from him as well,I seem to be getting all his hand me downs.He has gotten to many speeding tickets so hes getting off a sport bike for a year or two.He also said that when I need new tires that he would sell me a set for dealers cost.It also came with a aftermarket windshield.Do you think I got a fair deal??

I think thats a great deal!!!:rockon
See you in the spring:rider

1 - 11 of 11 Posts