BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have your attention...

Do I have to do anything special to delete my account on BCSB? Want to make sure everything is gone.*

·
lover of twins
6,070 Posts
Do I have to do anything special to delete my account on BCSB? Want to make sure everything is gone.*
you'd have to manually delte all of your posts one at a time. search says you only have about 250 posts so it shouldn't take you too long if you really wanted to waste all that time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Why not just fade gently into the night. I think that is what my future holds, regretfully. Sometime passwords gets lost. I have not bothered for some, others, like this site, I just rejoin under a close name proximity. You should see what's on my do do list. lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
It's on the internet ...... it's there forever. *

If you are concerned about what future employers or partners find out, oh well. I can tell you with absolute certainty, employers will find out. Be prepared to explain it as silly ramblings and drunken surfing.

Unless your penis does smell funny. Then an Epsom salt bath, clean undies and some talc in them. Problem solved. I know this with absolute certainty as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts