BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
license to chill
2,863 Posts
A lot of members have followed this epic thread and appreciated all the hard work put into posting.
Phil the shill this needs to be cleaned up ASAP!

·
Registered Luser
2,115 Posts
the last one I see is on page 102, post 1530
are there some missing after that, or somewhere in the middle?

·
A long way from home...
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Missing about 20-30 posts after that one.

The index knows the last post is 9-12-2016, but when you view the thread, the last post is from 9-07-2016.

When you hit "Reply to Thread", then "Go Advanced", then scroll down to the end of the Edit Page, it'll show you some of the recent posts that don't show up when you just view the thread.

So the board SW still has the posts, it's just not displaying them properly.

·
Registered
8,758 Posts

The index knows the last post is 9-12-2016, but when you view the thread, the last post is from 9-07-2016.
i've seen this before, i didnt go deep into analysis but yours sounds about right.. weird as fvck.. i'm sure i' double posted a couple of times not knowing wtf had happen

actually i just posted a quick nothing on your thread and upon revisit i cannot see it; this is what i've seen in recent past :knife

yet of course if you check the recent posts pane on the right side of 'forums' page i'm shown as last to post on your thread :confused

·
Administrator
316 Posts

When you hit "Reply to Thread", then "Go Advanced", then scroll down to the end of the Edit Page, it'll show you some of the recent posts that don't show up when you just view the thread.

So the board SW still has the posts, it's just not displaying them properly.
http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php/143123-Quit-our-jobs-sold-our-home-gone-riding/page104

the last couple of pages should be showing now.

Lee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts