BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Mortgage Pimp
9,197 Posts
Yep, a guy in my office had his car towed - had 2 unparked City tickets and was getting a third ticket when they towed.

I also have used up my one free ticket as Adam describes.... for my current licence plate.

Another friend had a bunch of unpaid City of Vancouver parking tickets, the City had sent him a couple of nasty letters which he ignored. He went through a roadblock last year, the cops ran his plate and off to jail he went, with his car impounded. I bailed him out... ie., paid his outstanding tickets w/ penalties and the impound fee for his car - and he paid me back immediately. I think the total cost was around $800.
Okay Okay, I'll fuckin' pay them. :)

Wait, does it go on your record or your license plate?

· Mortgage Pimp
9,197 Posts
Ive never paid a parking ticket?

Ive never been arrested?

Ive had lots of calls from "collection agencies"?

None of them have continued to call?

My Credit Checks are always clean as a whistle?

Ive been pulled over and gone through road checks, never arrested or even told of outstanding tickets?

What gives?
Me too, but I trust Tony. :)

· Mortgage Pimp
9,197 Posts
N/M I only had $290 in unpaid tickets! Mind you some of them are probably from out of town and shit. And I'm not counting Impark or those guys.

I'm just gonna pay them so I don't end up like these people.

Leave it to Canada to put people in violation of parking tickets in jail while murderers, thieves and drug dealers walk the streets.

Isn't it interesting you can get 90 days in jail for a parking ticket and Marbod got a year probation? interesting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.