BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for all the input everyone, meet the kitty on page 3

My girlfriend and I just came home from the SPCA with a grey male kitten.

We both ride bikes, and it would be cool to come up with a clever bike-related name for our kitten. I'm struggling with ideas, and figured some of my fellow riders may have some insight.

Thanks to all who participate.

We both ride bikes, and it would be cool to come up with a clever bike-related name for our kitten. I'm struggling with ideas, and figured some of my fellow riders may have some insight.

Patch
Axle
Wild Bill

·
Registered
GTA Jetpack v2.50
1 Posts

SPICREY

·
Registered
614 Posts
Mind blowing how much this forum gets spammed. I joined a fz1 forum to research and learn about my new bike, made one post that was quoting another member who had a eBay link in their post and I was instantly banned. Post never even appeared. Yet here we are constantly getting real high quality spam posts. I'm no computer genie ass but it would seem there's a setting or something that needs to be turned on somewhere in this forum software

·
Registered
5 Posts

[/QUOTE

·
Registered
5 Posts

[/QUOTE

·
53 Posts
41 - 49 of 49 Posts