BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey. there is currently a smoked visor on ebay for my helmet. my helmet is an HJC CS-12. his ad says that it fits a CS-12 youth. i've looked on the HJC website to see if theres a difference between a regular CS-12 and a CS-12 youth. so far i havent found any sign of a youth helmet. and i havent found the word youth anywhere on my helmet. i'm just wondering if anyone knows if this will still fit my lid. thanks again.

dave

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
I did some quick Googling, couldnt find an answer either way. You're best bet is to just call a bike shop and ask. Try Western Powersports, Richmond Motorsports, or Carter Motorsports, they should be able to tell you...as far as I know, they all carry HJC products.

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
HJC visors are cheap... save yourself the hassle go to a local bike shop and buy it. i would recommend Burnaby Kawasaki personally as i know they carry that particular visor.

you wont be paying more than $30-50 bucks tops.

·
Magyar ember
431 Posts
SILVER_6R said:
HJC visors are cheap... save yourself the hassle go to a local bike shop and buy it. i would recommend Burnaby Kawasaki personally as i know they carry that particular visor.

you wont be paying more than $30-50 bucks tops.
+1
For that sort of cheap stuff you'll end up paying as much for shipping as the product is worth. You can pick it up locally with less hassle.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys. i called hjc and they said it'll fit. anyways. i reckon i'll just go to the dealer and pick one up there. been havin alot of hassle with ebay guys in the last week so i dont want to deal with it anymore. thanks.

dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts