BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did it! I purchased my new 2006 R6 50th Anniversary, today. I got it from Mac at G.A. Checkpoint in Port Moody. Everyone involved in the sale were great and I left with a smile. I was able to leave it in the crate until I was able to pick it up at the end of March (too cold and I am going to San Diego).

I got a great price and they have cheap pdi/freight.

I can't wait to try that machine out!

·
Registered
212 Posts
R6 Medic said:
Well I did it! I purchased my new 2006 R6 50th Anniversary, today. I got it from Mac at G.A. Checkpoint in Port Moody. Everyone involved in the sale were great and I left with a smile. I was able to leave it in the crate until I was able to pick it up at the end of March (too cold and I am going to San Diego).

I got a great price and they have cheap pdi/freight.

I can't wait to try that machine out!
Congrats...have fun just in time for spring

·
Registered
67 Posts
Another AnniEd R6! Congrat..!

By the way, do you know how many 50th AnniEd R6 G.A. Check point is getting?

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Mustafain said:
just in time for spring
Please wait for spring... its freaking cold and you dont wanna put down your mint bike cuz of cold tires.... like I did :(

T

·
0 Posts
Bandit_Ryder said:
Damn J those are some dirteh sluts....Wouldn't mind warming my hands in their squish mittens..haha
MAtt you're starting to sound an awful lot like that old GREENSPY guy hhaaahaaa

and Congrats Medic!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why, Checkpoint has one more 50th in a crate and unsure if they are getting anymore. They also have a blue one on the floor and probably some in crates as well.

Purevil, you bet, I am leaving it there until the first week of April. I'll ride after I get back from warm San Diego.

·
Je ne suis pas Francais
3,398 Posts

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club. Post up some pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts