BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
David
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm new to Canada. I've been out riding over the past week, basically getting to know my new environment. I hope I'll be able to ride with you guys.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
:flipWelcome:flip standard BCSB greating. The more the marrier. Nice VFR by the way gotta love that silver ;)

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
:flip WELCOME:flip ...you got to like the VFR's.

Where ya from originally?

atom

·
Registered
725 Posts
welcome

umm single sided swing arm looks good to me

·
David
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When I was much younger I rode dirt bikes. Basically I have not ridden for about 15yrs so to make sure I don't do too much damage to myself I took two levels of BC Safety council courses, then I did my riding test...and passed.

Thanks all for the comps on the bike.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Hey :flip WELCOME ABOARD :flip

Nice to see someone with a sensible bike :D

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I've got a co-worker who rides a '96/97 (can't remember) Silver VFR... very nice. Very torquey.. and I love that single sided swingarm.

While my bike might cut through butter like a hot machette, your butt doesn't get sore after a couple hours in the saddle.. :rolleyes

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
:flip Welcome :flip that silver looks really good

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
:flip Welcome to the board :flip....good thing you got the 2001 VFR and not the 2002.....I can't understand how Honda came up withte 2002 bike:confused well I am looking forward to hearing the sweet sound of your cam chains :D:D:D

·
David
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks man. I decided to give the 2002s a year or so in case there are any bugs in the VTECH engine. I like the pipes and the sound though.

Ok, granted, Kawi's do have the sexiest sound on all bikes, I think, but I still like the throaty sound on mine. Lets take a poll:
(I have sound files for both but can't attache them for some reason:confused )

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Now I'm not the guy that really knows the VBulletin software but I do remember that all the sound files over at SBN were hosted at other sites and the threads just linked to them.

Maybe there's something we can do about that...........

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
File size is a maximum 150k for attachments. No more. Most people have a small amount of web space.. they can use that for hosting these files that generally take up massive amounts of bandwidth because everyone downloads it. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts