BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I do all my own stunts
3,295 Posts
hmmmm, no sir, I dont like it. I should wait til i see it in person.. but.. right now, it looks boring

·
no longer a hooligan
342 Posts
looks alright, looks too much like at blend of a GSXR and R6/R1. have to see it in person to decide if i would be seen on one.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Until I saw the riding shots I thought it could have been a photochop job.

I cant wait to see the 2007 GSXR

·
Registered
41 Posts
looks like a shark to me :D.. i like

·
Registered
622 Posts

nice try. but I'm not super impressed. I like the new fairing style on the 06 Gixxer and Honda is trying to copy but failed IMO. The front end on the 07 honda looks okay, but the stock signal lights look retarded.

I like it better than the 06 RR but I'm disappointed. HNonda had a chance to come out with something a lot more radical than this...oh well...still a nice looking bike.

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
The first small picture I saw, I thought I was reading the wrong article, because I swore I was looking at a GSX-R 600K6 at first glance. I don't like the look of the front end. No thanks.

·
Why not
541 Posts
Very much R6 in the front end. Maybe they were trying for the RC51 look, but failed.

Oh, the rear light is on the fender... sucks for people who don't like riding ugly bikes. And they stayed with the undertail exhaust.

Suzuki and Yamaha have better looking, better designed older bikes.

Pretty thoroughly disappointed.

·
Rhinotillexomania
336 Posts
Supposedly 120 hp, I'm not in love with the looks but its not ugly.
120hp though... the R6 is in trouble.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
suzuki is gogn for the win for 07 ....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts