BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://vimeo.com/20866026

First time really filming with the Go Pro Hero. I found you have to film when its bright out to get the best quality footage.
In one of the crashs, I get my pant leg stuck on my rear master trying to jump to seat stander. I came so close to shattering my ankle:s Makes me want to start riding with some foot protection.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it's it longest rod I had, I want to go further out, but it's the best I could do with the time I had to film and ride. Plus if it goes out further you see more pole

·
Learning the hard way.
1,334 Posts
+1. That shot is supercool. Esp since it doesn't turn with the wheel.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,806 Posts
don't you ever get dizzy after spinning in circles all day? I get dizzy just watching it!

·
Registered
66 Posts
sick video dude. totally diggin the angle right next to the chain.
and PLEASE at least start wearing boots, looks like something took a bite out of your leg... >.<

·
Hates drama...
1,916 Posts
Nice video. Great shots!

Glad to see you're ok after the crash. Regarding foot protection, at least look at 3/4 boots that cover your ankle bro!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow im gonna try and find the first ones you posted today. they look sick and they look like i would still be able to feel the bike

·
Back in the saddle, baby
976 Posts
Wow, the GoPro doesn't seem to have much (if any) jello-effect from the CMOS sensor. I may have to upgrade my Vado to a GoPro!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts