BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
yes bc lefty you should. im really happy with the camera. bill from 5th gear is selling them for $290. give him a text and he can hook you up with one. 70 off the ones from futureshop. Bill 604-782-7498.

·
Registered
312 Posts
great vid matty. just grabbed mine from bill yesterday. so far just strapped it to the car and went for a rip but awesome quality and no vibration

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
yeah man. i bought a mac book pro so i could edit the footage and not have it lag. the hd films are huge. congrats though. youll love it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Watching your vids gets me motivated to hope on a bike again. But this time on a stunt bike. Do you know anyone selling one?Something I can learn on.

·
+1
2,281 Posts
Looks good.

One note is the higher the frame rate the more light is needed. It's a tradeoff of 60fps lessening the shutter effect vs 30fps working in lower light.

·
Registered
790 Posts
does the go pro come with all the attachments necessary to mount it all over the place on your bike/helmet, or do some of these bits cost extra?

·
R6T
281 Posts
You using the standard case? I have heard of guys drilling out holes through the clear case right by the mic for better sound. Destroys the waterproof abilities. But could be a thought. Its about the only part i dislike about mine. sound quality.

·
Registered
58 Posts
do you use those suction mounts?
I wondring if they can hold on gas tank on high speed, or won't pill the paint off?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts