BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
Just found out about this board and thought I'd say howdy. This is a great looking board, fast loading too.:D
I live in a region of Victoria known as the "East Highlands", the roads here are unbelievable! My commute in any direction is riddled with jumps, whoops and twisty- stuff, a real SuperMotarders paradise! Thats why I sold my gixxer and got my current ride.

A revamped supermotard race track is ready for racing here at western speedway, it now has several jumps and an extensive dirt section. Practice tonight!!!:thumbup
Check this
LINK for more info.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Hey Grok....let me be the first:) .

:flip Welcome:flip ...to the board. Theres a few Super Motards now on the board and I'm totally impressed with their capabilities, as well as we have a few members on the island too.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it here:thumbup .

atom

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
welcome to your new addiction.... there is currently no cure yet :) :flip :flip

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! Thx for the welcome, you moderator/admin types are on the ball.
;)

BTW. My first supermotard was a "TS400 Apache" with road rubber mounted. Back in 76 when they weren't called that. Also I can probably take credit (!?!) for the first endurance racer SuperMotard.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet bike! :flip welcome :flip i gotta get to the island to do some dirt riding!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Nice Ride, I will be over soon and try out ur track, where can I get a lay out of ur track and how long is it? What kind of gearing are u running? I got a CR500 motard that I will be running at the north west TT series.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure....

but Here are some pics from todays practice. I will post more info as I get it.

You may find answers to your gearing questions Here.
Sounds like your gonna have fun!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts