BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Burn rubber not your Soul
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.... ok here it goes.

I am soo new to this....... my guy friends all have bikes and ive always been the ridealong passenger.... well im taking my first steps....(never been a "rider")

Im paying my deposit to go through Pacific Riding School.....
starting February of next year im taking lessons.. and will be buying a bike next year! Honda CBR 600RR (yay!)
my buddy ~tuffghost~ belongs to this club and told me about it.... soo here i am...My name is Nicole but everyone calls me Nik or Niko..... looking forward to meeting some people and learning alot!!!!

(p.s.- im also into the car scene, i own a modded up import)

Nik

·
Obi-Wan Newbie
683 Posts
welcome to the world of riding. hmmmm cbr 600rr??

·
Registered
801 Posts
hey, welcome to the board. Look forward to riding with you next season. 600rr for your first bike eh? Just take it easy on the throttle. Perhaps my advice to a newb, if you haven't bought the bike already, might be a good idea to start out with something smaller...like a honda 600 F4i. See you later! good luck with your course!

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THNX everyone for the welcome.....yeah i looked at the F4i and the new ones have a banana seat... i dont like that... but the guy i was talkin to at the dealership... said the rr and the fri only have like a 10 horse difference.. and he said i would be ok on it... hes an instructor and a track racer....

But im not a small girl.. im 5'9" and weigh 200 lbs... im very built.. lol but i am learning right now on a 100 cc dirt bike to get used to the throttle kinda stuff.. lol its fun!!! i cant wait..

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
THNX everyone for the welcome.....yeah i looked at the F4i and the new ones have a banana seat... i dont like that... but the guy i was talkin to at the dealership... said the rr and the fri only have like a 10 horse difference.. and he said i would be ok on it... hes an instructor and a track racer....

But im not a small girl.. im 5'9" and weigh 200 lbs... im very built.. lol but i am learning right now on a 100 cc dirt bike to get used to the throttle kinda stuff.. lol its fun!!! i cant wait..
Holy shit baby...5'9" 200lbs...I'll try not to piss you off heheh! Welcome sweetie!:rockon

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol thnx... something even funnier.. my shoulder are soo wide.. that i cant even wear womens shirts.. lol i rip em in half in the back lol.. ( im not a muscle bound monkey or a really chubby person.... im just "big boned" lol)

·
JUST WANNA BE...
125 Posts

I miss my CBR600rr!!! Wish I still had it...:banghead In my avtar, that's what my bike looked like before I raced it. You'll love the bike. Who were you talking to about it? Just wondering, cuz the racing community is really small...

Anyway, I have a CRF250x that I have been trashing. My poor bike. You should come riding with us...Would be nice to ride with some girls once in a while. A bunch of us are all going to Squamish for the Poker Run this Saturday. What do you say...are you in?:flashy

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i would love to come... however i work weekends.. until 430pm... and im not licensed yet.. taking course in FEB... but i could always drive up there.. with my modded car.....( its an import as well LOL) i just joined the club prematurely... to get to know everyone.. soooo when i DO come out next spring... then at least im known a bit lol....and .... i talked to a guy named matt at carter motorsports in van... and my buddy rides already and hes on here ~tuffghost~ is his name...

sooo hopefully see ya out there look for a BRIGHT orange car with silver decals.. and a nice sounding BLOW OFF valve for the turbo... !!!!

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
lol thnx... something even funnier.. my shoulder are soo wide.. that i cant even wear womens shirts.. lol i rip em in half in the back lol.. ( im not a muscle bound monkey or a really chubby person.... im just "big boned" lol)
not Russian by chance are you?

I once knew this nice, good-looking girl that was about the same size as you and was Russian.

was a lifeguard at the pool... just perfect for it.

could probably have easily been a firefighter too.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
noooo sorry..
but im half italian and half scottish if that makes any diference...

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
noooo sorry..
but im half italian and half scottish if that makes any diference...
not important anyways :coffee

oh, and apparently everyone but Bikehugger forgot this:

:flip :flip :flip Welcome! :flip :flip :flip

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:laughing

LOVE THE WELCOME HERE..... def my kinda peeps.. :laughing :cheers :thumbup :roflmao :thewave

·
Hockey Trev
284 Posts
welcome (from someone who recently got here himself) :)

what kind of import do you have? I drive a modded 240sx (like everyone else it seems lol).

keep in mind that salesman knows that 600rr sells for more than that f4i :)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Welcome to the board Niko!!! Good luck with the lessons. If you need company riding out there, let me know. I'll be insured most, if not all of the year. :D

P.S. oh and um... almost forgot... :flip Welcome :flip :D

·
streets belong 2 us
1,850 Posts
600rr for your first bike eh? Just take it easy on the throttle. Perhaps my advice to a newb, if you haven't bought the bike already, might be a good idea to start out with something smaller...like a honda 600 F4i.
my advice to a newb giving advice to another newb.. the 600rr and 600f4i engines are the same size. little bit more juice on the rr, but not much.

oh ya, and welcome to the site

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thnx everyone for all the feedback......but im definately gonna go for a RR i like the look and feel of it better.... plus i wont be buying the bike until Feb of next year.....sooo when i get my learners... and pass motorskills test..im gonna need some experienced riders to help me out...

TRUST ME im am soooooooooo excited to get the license and join everyone here!!

PS. i have a Mazdaspeed Protege (orange) turbo charged with a few add ons) poatree!! yay

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
you should get a streetfighter ... there aint nothing hotter than a lesbian chick that can kick your arse on a streetfighter

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone.... ok here it goes.

I am soo new to this....... my guy friends all have bikes and ive always been the ridealong passenger.... well im taking my first steps....(never been a "rider")

Im paying my deposit to go through Pacific Riding School.....
starting February of next year im taking lessons.. and will be buying a bike next year! Honda CBR 600RR (yay!)
my buddy ~tuffghost~ belongs to this club and told me about it.... soo here i am...My name is Nicole but everyone calls me Nik or Niko..... looking forward to meeting some people and learning alot!!!!

(p.s.- im also into the car scene, i own a modded up import)

Nik
welcome! riding will change your life! only thing i can say, dont buy a new bike for a first bike! pick something you can handle and grow with. and remember, have a blast!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts