BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Burn rubber not your Soul
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.... ok here it goes.

I am soo new to this....... my guy friends all have bikes and ive always been the ridealong passenger.... well im taking my first steps....(never been a "rider")

Im paying my deposit to go through Pacific Riding School.....
starting February of next year im taking lessons.. and will be buying a bike next year! Honda CBR 600RR (yay!)
my buddy ~tuffghost~ belongs to this club and told me about it.... soo here i am...My name is Nicole but everyone calls me Nik or Niko..... looking forward to meeting some people and learning alot!!!!

(p.s.- im also into the car scene, i own a modded up import)

Nik :lurking

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
:flip Welcome aboard! :flip

·
Banned
1,946 Posts

·
busa_tom
221 Posts
Welcome to the site, glad you are starting off smart with the course! Feb's a long time from now, some of us would like to see pic's of your car as well as your bike when you get it!

·
BOOBIES
201 Posts
:flip welcome :flip

i love your signature by the way

·
Posing with conviction
5,397 Posts
Hi Nik,

A thought. If you are planning to get into riding, assuming you have the cash available, take the course now. I know the safety course people at least BC Safety Council offer courses through October maybe Pacific does too. Bikes come for sale in the fall and usually it is a "buyer's market" as students are often over extended and have to sell their bikes to make "ends meet".

Absolute kudos for taking the course. You have instantly earned respect from a lot of people here.

·
Registered
108 Posts
:flip NIK! WELCOME :flip
it shall be good times once you get your bike and we go for rides. yay:rockon

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THNX everyone..... i love the fingers lol.....
yeah... im "cute" in a boyish way.. lol im one of the guys in that aspect!!! lol read signature below.. lol
<---taking course in feb.. soo i can save up alot of money for it and the bike and the gear...

i like the 2005 CBR600RR the silver one with the black stripes.. ( my 1st choice wass the 06 orange one with black tribal.. my car is orange thats why however its hard to get... ) soo i think i am settleing the on 05 and get orange gear.... i like the ICON helmet that has dragons on it and is orange... nice... im gonna be bright cannot miss me.. and i will have lots of hot chicas on the back of the bike as well lol

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OMG........ whose a lesbian????!!!!!
where... ?!!! lol

YES i am... but its all good... cause i know alot of hot chicas that LIKE GUYS.... soo y'all will be happy when i start to bring em out lol

p.s i tried to put a pic up but it says unable to save... soo how do u put a pic by the name ?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
i was just messin, I can see in your profile that you are possibly playing for the other team, i am just amaised nobody else cought on.

hey if i were a chick i'd do girls too ... good on ya

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey do u know how to add pics on here.. im trying and it keep saying unable to save image... and the image is small enough to fit in the pixels.. and size
:banghead :confused

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
1. select 'photos' from the green top tab
2. select 'my gallery' from the blue tab (underneath the green tab)
3. on the far right side of the blue tab select 'upload photos'
4. click 'Browse' button and select 1 image
5. Click 'Upload' button and wait till the image uploads
6. Add comments on the image and click 'Process file' button

hah i give nerdy instructions

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oops i meant avatar.. lol im not computer friendly... lol
i figured it out lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts