BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Just Another Enthusiast
Joined
·
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, just kidding about the drool thing, you guus get ragged on enough.

But the new look to the site is nice, it also corrected the oversize problem I was having where the page was too wide for my screen. :) Or maybe there is no new look and I am just having problems? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
well I was thinking the same thing at 1am today, but refrained from bugging adam since I think he's kinda tied up in this new look thing.....I say give himm till 5 pm.....after that we have a meet and ride to his office, do a few burnouts and stuff till he finally surrenders and loads the new drool....
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,114 Posts
Human said:
well I was thinking the same thing at 1am today, but refrained from bugging adam since I think he's kinda tied up in this new look thing.....I say give himm till 5 pm.....after that we have a meet and ride to his office, do a few burnouts and stuff till he finally surrenders and loads the new drool....
I think he owes us more that just 1 drool hehehe :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
I agree....the only drool I really and throughly enjoyd was the first one....the rest simpley aren't in the same league....
 

·
Resident Banana
Joined
·
2,694 Posts
11Mar2002 has my vote:)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,114 Posts
they are all good.... give me more....

(crowd starts chanting)

"Give Us More.... GIve Us More... Give us More.... Give Us More... .Give Us more.... Give us more.... Give us more.... GIVE US MORE.... GIVE US MORE.... GIVE US MORE.... GIVE US MORE....

(crowd ends chanting)

hehehehee :) :laughing :laughing
 

·
Just Another Enthusiast
Joined
·
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am with Human on this one, the first two were wicked, then it kind of went down hill from there. OK, maybe not so melodramatic as the remaining women are good looking, just not the "I would drink her bathwater" gorgeous type. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
"I would drink her bathwater" ???? vreksler - I wouldn't drink anyone's bathwater.....well maybe if they bathed in milk like cleopatra....lol :D:D:D

vrecksler said:
I am with Human on this one, the first two were wicked, then it kind of went down hill from there. OK, maybe not so melodramatic as the remaining women are good looking, just not the "I would drink her bathwater" gorgeous type. :)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,114 Posts
hmmm, good bath water :) mmm :p

suzuki-racing.com has some nice high res 1250x1500 images of corona girls, but you'll have to sift thru the picture area to find them. mmmmmmm :) :) :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
bah corona gals......check the honeymoon posting of mine....real women for real street bikes.....
 

·
Just Another Enthusiast
Joined
·
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Human, that honeymoon girl could easily be 'Drool worthy' if only she was wearing a little less clothing. Nice butt though. :)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,114 Posts
Human said:
bah corona gals......check the honeymoon posting of mine....real women for real street bikes.....
looks good to me, but wearing a little too much green though :) :) :p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20 Posts
vrecksler said:
I am with Human on this one, the first two were wicked, then it kind of went down hill from there. OK, maybe not so melodramatic as the remaining women are good looking, just not the "I would drink her bathwater" gorgeous type. :)
That's funny.. I've never heard anyone say that before.

I'd love to put up some better pics, but I don't have 'em. If you got 'em, email them to me! [email protected]

I will put up a new picture today.

I can't really compete with the first 2 pics though, they are the best from my collection so far.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
guys...just steal the drool type pics from socalriders website...they've got the best girl/bike pics:D :D :D
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top