BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heyhey, im new here, heard bout you guys from revscene. =)
im riding a 05 bws at the moment, but i will be getting my class 6 in the near future. i got a scooter becuase i never rode a motorcycle before, and just wanted to get a feel to it.

i just got a question i want to ask; does anyone know where in vancouver i can pick up an aftermarket exhaust for the yamaha bws 50cc scooter.

your help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
hogue said:
i just got a question i want to ask; does anyone know where in vancouver i can pick up an aftermarket exhaust for the yamaha bws 50cc scooter.

your help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
Pacific Yamaha used to sell them. You might want to look into doing other mods at the same time, jet up, less restrictive air filter, new weights, etc.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
there's a place downtown about a block away from Carter honda that sells a lot of aftermarket scooter stuff as well.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
flowrider said:
there's a place downtown about a block away from Carter honda that sells a lot of aftermarket scooter stuff as well.
do u happene to know the exact location of this shop?

·
"The Stapler"
252 Posts
:flip :flip :flip :flip :flip
welcome to the board
:flip :flip :flip :flip :flip
(what we dont welcome newbies any more??)

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
Welcome.

Scooters are a great way to get a feel for riding in traffic without bumpers and side impact beams. I did the same thing except I just rented a scoot the odd weekend.

Riding a motorcycle with 100hp between your legs will be awesome.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks

i finally found their site, going to check them out sometime soon=)
http://wayne.visualloft.com/scooter/about.php

yes, i cant wait until i go take my class 6, but for now i needed something to get me to and from work, and getting a scooter seemed pratical to me and fits my budget. im glad that i got the scoot.
i also picked up a hjc cl 15 that i can stil use when i get a "real" bike.

=)

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
:flip WELCOME TO BCSB :flip

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
Hogue if you are planning to put a pipe on you BWS you'll need to do a few other things as well as the pipe will not work all by it's self. At a minimum you'll need a slight jetting change and a lighter roller weights (in the variator).

If you want to see what a difference this makes we can meet up and you can take my BWS for a spin. I'm on Main Street around 41st. PM me if you like. Oh and welcome to the BCSB Gong Show!

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
:) I volunteer the assistance of the President [and sole member] of 'BC Scooter Trash'. His username is G-Slide (aka: Gurp). He has a BWS, mod'd, fugly but fun... prolly a great resource for ya. Just send him a PM and tell 'm it was my idea. ;)

:flip Oh yes, and Welcome! :flip
:drinkbeer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts