BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sho'Nuff!
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, read about this board from sbn, and have been lurkin for a while.. I've been riding for about 1 year now and hoping I can possibly do some track days this year (but worried I don't have enough experience)...well hope I can ride with you guys sometime :cool

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Hey man everyone on 2 wheels is welcome...well 2 wheels and a motor.....and a gear (no scooters). Welcome aboard, hope you got good gear to go along with that great bike of yours.

You should come on out to the dinner this Thursday.....check out the events forum....

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
:flip WELCOME:flip ....if your looking for trackdays, check the Racing Forum. Browse the Local Forums to watch out for ride postings and other events...

atom

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
:flip WELCOME ABOARD F4i :flip

And Human, what about my bicycles? They have two wheels and gears. The engine is a little anemic but with some vitamins it'll be just fine thankyouverymuch. :D

C

·
0 Posts
welcome man!! :flip :flip

finally! ANOTHER HONDA MAN on the team! :laughing :flip

lets see your ride man... post it up here or on the pics and movies section.

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
:flip Welcome :flip , hey Bruce are you thinking of using the Norco as your back up track bike:laughing

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
thr1 said:
............hey Bruce are you thinking of using the Norco as your back up track bike:laughing
Sure but this time I'll be wearing the full face, full leathers, a spine proctector, boots and kevlar knuckle gloves. No more Road Raspberries for me thankyouverymuch :D

Now if I can just figure out how to put a muffler on the exhaust..................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts