BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone seen that store on Barnet in Coquitlam? not sure what its called, but the sign says bicycles and motorcycles. Just wonderin if anyone has checked it out yet. It used to be a sex store, next to the car rental place.

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
That's funny you mentioned this, I just drove past that place on Saturday and wondered the same thing!

It's hard to tell what it'll be. I can't imagine it being a motorcycle store due to limited square footage of the previous establishment. NOT, that I ever visited the sex store :noevil but just comparing it to the surrounding businesses in the same complex.

If I find anything out, I'll post up. I know some of the folks who work at Kirmac collision next door.

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
maybe its a motorcycle sex store?
I can see it now... graphic displays of cranks driving their pistons in and out of cylinders
valves all a flutter
coolant temperatures rising to the point of overflowing

:laughing

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
I can see it now... graphic displays of cranks driving their pistons in and out of cylinders
valves all a flutter
coolant temperatures rising to the point of overflowing

:laughing
that just made me sooooo hot!

(is that wrong?)

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
i live down the street from it and low and behold it says bicycles and motorcycles ATLAS inc. on it.Interesting to see if its the old owner of atlas that imported bikes(vancouver yamaha).

never seen a business survive in that area,except that sex shop of course :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
never seen a business survive in that area,except that sex shop of course :)
Except the sex shop hasn't survived!:laughing

Maybe the good citizens of Coquitlam are giving up sex and turning to motorcycling instead?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts