BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rockon Just finished my first joy ride on my 09 Street triple, feels good man~
Drove a 250 for 4 seasons and finally made the move up to this 675, what a difference! I couldn't wipe the grin off my face the entire time.

To my fellow streetfighter/nakeds riders, it's a pleasure to finally join you.

Also just wanted to post my happiness to the riding world! :p

·
countdown to next crash..
2,658 Posts
Congrats and enjoy it! This thread needs pics

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
:rockon Just finished my first joy ride on my 09 Street triple, feels good man~
Drove a 250 for 4 seasons and finally made the move up to this 675, what a difference! I couldn't wipe the grin off my face the entire time.

To my fellow streetfighter/nakeds riders, it's a pleasure to finally join you.

Also just wanted to post my happiness to the riding world! :p
Nice, enjoy the new bike.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
picsssssss. that's the only triumph i could ever see myself owning. for some reason i liked riding it a lot more than the 675 or the bigger brothers to it.

·
just having fun
4,007 Posts
always liked the street triple. congratulatiooons! get rid of that ninja in your profile and post some pics.

·
Banned
5,231 Posts
That bike always gets a second look from me whenever I pass one.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Congrats ...I love the way they sound. Your joy brings back memorys when I went from a 175 Yamaha to a 700 Royal Enfield (1974!!)...have a great summer.

·
Vanillla Gorilla
725 Posts
They are great looking and awesome sounding bikes. Congrats I am sure that you will love it, if you can get to the track (which I would highly recommend) you will find out just what that bike can do.

·
Unregistered User
1,601 Posts
Also you can not go from a Ninja 250 to a Triumph.

You must have a SV650 prior to the Triumph.

This was covered earlier this year.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
BAH It was late and forgot to attach my image :O

edit*thanks ssblade, finally got images working :) I'll try to take some more soon!
The previous owner put lots of nice extras on this bike too. Rizoma grips, triumph bar end mirrors, steel braided brake lines, smaller lights, gel seat, 3 to 1 exhaust conversion with arrow pipe (sounds so nice), I think this will be the long term bike for me.
http://i.imgur.com/EMjnXus.jpg

·
Registered
190 Posts
I just checked the garage and it turns out you didn't buy mine that I have for sale. Congrats all the same. You're in for some good times.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts