BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
My brother almost got attacked my raccoons outside my house the other night. I got woken up at 2am to him banging on my window screaming "open up the f***ing front door!!!" There were 4 by the garbage cans beside my house. They were snarling and sounded like they were ready to attack. So when one came barelling towards him, he ran in the opposite direction and started banging on my window. Raccoons are evil...

·
Registered
978 Posts
Silent Scream said:
My brother almost got attacked my raccoons outside my house the other night. I got woken up at 2am to him banging on my window screaming "open up the f***ing front door!!!" There were 4 by the garbage cans beside my house. They were snarling and sounded like they were ready to attack. So when one came barelling towards him, he ran in the opposite direction and started banging on my window. Raccoons are evil...
they can be pretty vicious...my dad was talking to a friend of his and he said that he bought his daughter a rabbit for her 10th birthday and left it outside in his backyard overnight then a raccoon came by during the night and bit its leg off and it ended up bleeding to death then his daughter found it in the morning....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts