BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
NICE! NICE! NICE! Now where is the T&A???

·
Registered
888 Posts
well while filmin some T&A we start thinkin with our D's and well u can guess what happend next. whole different video which will be our new branch, it'll be called Pro XXX
u can check out the website soon
i'll let u know ;)
LOL, That's f*cking awesome!!! I think that I might be more anxious about the XXX than X!!!

·
Just Ride
1,030 Posts
you know what we need... an East meets West Stunt show extravaganza. That would be wicked. We could do two a year. One in the East and one in the West. A showcase of the Canadian talent from coast to coast. We just need someone to organise it now... hey Ziv what's your time looking like these days?

·
Registered
888 Posts
you know what we need... an East meets West Stunt show extravaganza. That would be wicked. We could do two a year. One in the East and one in the West. A showcase of the Canadian talent from coast to coast. We just need someone to organise it now... hey Ziv what's your time looking like these days?
Hey Gas, that's a great idea. I think that I can try to organize something like that for next summer. Let me now if you are a serious and I'll throw some ideas together.

·
Just Ride
1,030 Posts
I'd be in for sure. Only thing is, making it worth everyones time. Shipping of bikes Airfare and Accomodations would be quite the stumbling block but the only way to make it worth while for riders. I'd love to talk about some options, and who we could hit up for sponsorship. Talk is cheap.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'd be in for sure. Only thing is, making it worth everyones time. Shipping of bikes Airfare and Accomodations would be quite the stumbling block but the only way to make it worth while for riders. I'd love to talk about some options, and who we could hit up for sponsorship. Talk is cheap.
Yeh, no doubt and if we are really going to make this happen we should get in gear right now. Give me a shout when you get some time to sit and talk.

·
Just Ride
1,030 Posts
Absolutely, even starting right now we would have our hands full. I'm already in the works for 1 summer event, not much of a revenue generator though. I think this thing may need to be on a bigger scale too. That being said, I think one of the prioriteis would be the venue, we already got the riders. Either we would need to piggy back an event, or make our own deal happen. Anyhow, lets chat.

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
i'm gone for 2 days and all hell brakes loose..lol.

nice clip...

having a huge stuntshow would be quite nice...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts