BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
California dreamin'
2,440 Posts
Nice.

Does this mean Aaron will be out at Mission this year? I haven't seen him on the track the past couple of years. (Maybe he came out on dates I wasn't there?)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nice new suit buddy , At least i will know it's you Behind me on the track with that new suit on , Do you need a helmet? let me know , i might be able to help you out.
CR

·
Registered
589 Posts
sweeeeet!! I cant wait to see those in person. I might have to get a set - minus the modern stuff that is!!

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Play nice boys!!! And Colin, why are you going to be upside down? It's it faster on the paved parts?

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Ummm no, but if you wanna... good luck with it.
Most ppl as well myself have been abused too many times at Modern motorcycles to have thier logo plastered across the chest.

·
Team Modern Racing
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RustyNail said:
Nice new suit buddy , At least i will know it's you Behind me on the track with that new suit on , Do you need a helmet? let me know , i might be able to help you out.
CR
Behind you eh? Yeah, until I pass you on the outside of turn 5. :rockon
Don't worry, you're still the man in Seattle.:surrender I don't think I'll ever get down to the times you're doing there!

I'll call you about the helmet. Thanks man!

·
Team Modern Racing
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KatRider said:
Nice.

Does this mean Aaron will be out at Mission this year? I haven't seen him on the track the past couple of years. (Maybe he came out on dates I wasn't there?)
Aaron is planning on racing his SV650 at Mission this season as well as doing his usual motocross races.

T

·
0 Posts
If you don't mind me asking..what is that going to set you back? I am looking to get a 2p from PSI and am a newbie when it comes to leathers.. it'll be my first suit.. do i take Tom's word since he was highly recommended or better off shopping around for a while?

·
Team Modern Racing
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Turbo said:
If you don't mind me asking..what is that going to set you back? I am looking to get a 2p from PSI and am a newbie when it comes to leathers.. it'll be my first suit.. do i take Tom's word since he was highly recommended or better off shopping around for a while?
PSI suits are absolutely top shelf, especially if you get the kangaroo leather, mine are going to run about 1700. Tom is a great guy and he is selling these suits without much a profit margin to get the name out here.

If you can't afford that then I would suggest going to see Aaron at Modern Motorcycling, he has unbeatable deals on leathers (make sure you tell him I sent you)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts