BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally!! For the HiP-hOp and R&B fans out there... there is a radio station for us....

94.5 on your FM dial...

for all the rockers and XFM gusy on here.. take it easy on me... im just trying to spread the word....

Check out www.thebeat.com

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
well, sportbikes dont have radios :) so i'm outta luck :)

unless of course if I was riding a honda goldwing :laughing I heard that thing has a reverse gear??

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:
well, sportbikes dont have radios :) so i'm outta luck :)

unless of course if I was riding a honda goldwing :laughing I heard that thing has a reverse gear??

the Goldwing nd the LT1200 BMW have a reverse gear that runs of an electronic motor.

they also have :

6 CD changer system
Air Conditioning
Heater
tiliting windscreen
2 way built in helmet talk
seat warmers
handle grip warmers
a WC
Microwave
mini fridge and a DVD system....lol

·
Registered
234 Posts
Human said:

the Goldwing nd the LT1200 BMW have a reverse gear that runs of an electronic motor.

they also have :

6 CD changer system
Air Conditioning
Heater
tiliting windscreen
2 way built in helmet talk
seat warmers
handle grip warmers
a WC
Microwave
mini fridge and a DVD system....lol
Farhad, Frahad, Farhad
I thought you had a photo graphic memory??? :confused It would appear you forgot the GW's also come equiped with ATR's :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ya man, it's about time.

Finally if I forget my cd's at home, I can put on the radio. And not have to settle for Z. It's going to be sweeeet!:D

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Crazy Guy said:

Farhad, Frahad, Farhad
I thought you had a photo graphic memory??? :confused It would appear you forgot the GW's also come equiped with ATR's :laughing :laughing :laughing

first of al lthe "photographic memory" is Selective :p :p :p but what the heck is an ATR ? you mean an "Atari" game sytem ? man I know those Gold Wings have some antiquated parts but an "Atari" game system ???? Only on a Honda....lol :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Listened to it today while working and there is a bit of crap on there but still pretty good.:)

·
Registered
465 Posts
They better have some good personalities on there after the 'testing period' .. alot of what they play is old and the tranmission quality isn't the best either. 96.1 has some good hiphop beats during the weeeee late hours.

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
LimitedEdition said:
They better have some good personalities on there after the 'testing period' .. alot of what they play is old and the tranmission quality isn't the best either. 96.1 has some good hiphop beats during the weeeee late hours.

yup yup... now that the rave stuff is gone

·
Registered
609 Posts
I've been listening to 94.5 fm and so far it's pretty good. I just hope they'll play some underground stuff and cut down on the DMX, Nelly, etc...crap.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Wow, I just won 2 tickets to the Sneak Preview Party at the Commodore on Friday. Sweeeeeeeet!!!

If ya haven't, go onto thebeat.com and enter the contests available if ya want a chance to win tickets as well.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
N.A Honda said:
I've been listening to 94.5 fm and so far it's pretty good. I just hope they'll play some underground stuff and cut down on the DMX, Nelly, etc...crap.
DMX man? Ruff Ryders Anthem .. RYDE OR DIE =) haha .. I like DMX =) JaRule can suck my cha siu though.

·
Registered
609 Posts
LimitedEdition said:

DMX man? Ruff Ryders Anthem .. RYDE OR DIE =) haha .. I like DMX =) JaRule can suck my cha siu though.
JaRule arrghh...I don't like his style either. They're aren't that many good rap artists out right now.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tha new station is awesome, no longer do i have to tune into 93.3 and listen to music that wasn't even clear, but thats how much i hated 95.3......

·
Registered
465 Posts
I want this MP3 .. but first I need to know who sings it and the name of the song =)

Its a little Jazzy ... Here is what I remember from the lyrics ..

"There goes my shirt up over my head .. oh ya .. oh ya ... There goes my skirt drop down to my feet .. oh ya .. oh ya .."

It is really mellow. Missy Elliot is in there too. It might be her song, but I can find it on her sites. I think she is just the backup vocals. I need this song =)

I heard it 3 times now on 94.5 ... help me out if you can.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Tweet feat. Fabolous and Missy - Oops Oh My

1 - 20 of 22 Posts