BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a newb, and i know im going to catch shit for purchasing he bike i bought but im here to learn.

This is my baby, picked her up 2 weeks ago and she is my first bike.

My buddy took that picture for me the other day.

·
King of the money pits...
725 Posts
unfortunately I can't really tell anything flameworthy just by looking at the picture :(

Cory
well.... s2r + first bike = most of everyone here flaming him for getting such a nice bike.

oh... btw nice bike :) very smooth power on those bikes, enjoy

·
BOOBIES
201 Posts
i just got an erection from that picture.

is that wrong???????

:itchyscra

G

·
well.... s2r + first bike = most of everyone here flaming him for getting such a nice bike.

oh... btw nice bike :) very smooth power on those bikes, enjoy

you're a lotlicker for rms right? no one cares what you think just because you work at a dealership. hate to be the first to bring the reality to a ahead-on.

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
Sweet ride. I've got lots of fond memories of my own rather short Ducati times. That engine has character oozing out of every fin and the rest of the bike works just as well.

So where are you going to go when it's time to "upgrade"? :D

Lot's of folks may flame for buying a Duc as a first bike. But really it's all just hardware. If a rider can afford the purchase price and the cost of any oopsie repairs don't scare you then what the hell. The Monsters only make even as much power as a hot 600 so they are no worse a first bike.

It's still a performer and can suck you in to situations where you suddenly find yourself over your head so be careful. Keep your distances even if the Brembos CAN stop on a dime and give 11cents change and don't go squirting past stuff unless you can see it's ALL clear.

And don't mind the folks that are envious like I am.... :D

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
nice bike, and as others have flamed you, I dont' blame them. It is just a bike after all, just be sure not to bitch in a month's time when you find out how expensive the insurance, or the parts to fix.

i can't stand guys that complain about the bad rep of a biker or hwo expensive to insure it.... You don't see a pimp complaining about his bling being too heavy or you don't see the crack addicts complaining the alleys being too dark.

·
Old Dirty Bastard
1,652 Posts
That is a beautiful bike.

Having that for your first bike is like having Angelina Jolie for your first lay!

Enjoy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts