BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THESE ARE A RESULT OF MY IMPULSE BUYING WHILE ON THE MOUNTAINS,:imwithstu ALL BUT THE SKIS ARE BRAND NEW AND HAVE BEEN SITTING IN MY SKI BAGS WAITING TO SEE POWDER! SO OFF THEY GO TO SOMEONE WHO WILL ACTUALLY USE THEM THIS YEAR. ALL OF THIS STUFF COST ME WELL OVER A THOUSAND BUCKS! CHECK OUT THE INDIVIDUAL PRICES AS THEY ARE ONLY A FRACTION OF WHAT I PAID ORIGINALLY. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PM ME AND FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS ON ANY OF THE ITEMS. THANKS:flashy

BRAND NEW MENS BURTON FREESTYLE SNOWBOARD BOOTS SZ 9 (BLACK) $75.00 OBO SOLD!

BRAND NEW MENS HEAD "edge" 7.3 SKI BOOTS SZ 9 (GREAT FIT) $50.00

1 SET OF 2004 HEAD "ISL" WORLD CUP SKIS (NOT NEW BUT IN GREAT SHAPE!) THESE SKIS HAVE THE "INTELLIGENCE" SYSTEM AND WERE JUST FRESHLY TUNED AND WAXED WITH TYROLIA SIMPRO SP8 "FULLY DIAGONAL" BINDINGS, THE SKIS ARE 160'S (THESE SKIS ARE HIGH PERFORMANCE SKIS AND ONLY CAME IN THE ONE SIZE, YOUR HEIGHT REALLY DOESNT MATTER WITH THESE SKIS AS THEY ARE DESIGNED, AS LONG AS YOU ARENT REALLY TALL) $125.00 ...SOLD
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE A PICTURE OF THEM.....SORRY NO DIGITAL CAMERA

http://www.untracked.com/highlight-175666.html

1 SET OF ULTRALIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM SALOMON POLES, USED ONCE. $25.00

2 NEW "RIDE" SNOWBOARD BAGs $25 each or $40 fo both......... OR FREE IF SOMEONE BUYS THE SKIS AND BOOTS TOGETHER.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND I WILL GET RIGHT BACK TO YOU.:tredmill

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NEW PRICES, OR TRADE EVERYTHING FOR A DIGITAL CAMERA:flashy

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the poles left, they cost 119.00...I am only asking 25 bucks, they will fit someone between 5-8 to 5-10.

I also have the brand new edge boots left , size 9, I have reduced the price to 50 bucks

I still have the two snowboard bags, one is brand spanking new and the other only used once (still have tags on them). One is dark grey with graphics and the other is a light grey with graphics, they will fit a snowboard up to 176.
I am asking only 25 bucks each or 40 bucks for both:flashy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts