BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi :rockon . I live in Victoria and have been riding for the last few years. I Started on a CR250 and am going to be streetfighting for the first time this summer on a GSXR. I am taking lessons to get use to new bike and the road, and am well aware that riding is learnt with practice. I have read the new rider threads in and out and there is alot of good stuff there, been recomending it to many. This is the last leg of University, and summer is looking better and better everyday. Anyway, wanted to say hi and am looking forward to giving and taking as much as I can off what looks like a great site.

Shane

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
:flip Welcome to BCSB :flip

Rubber side down!

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
:flip :flip :flip Welcome :flip :flip :flip

watch out for those bastards changing lanes without looking :rtfm

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
you're gonna be streetfightin? Cool, just don't fight me coz i am frail...

Welcome, come in, make yourself at home...

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys... rubber side is going to be on the pavement for a while for sure. I have no time or money to be another stat that is for sure

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Welcome aboard. :flip
Say goodbye to the last vestiges of free time now that you've found this place. :D

·
(newbie)
333 Posts
hey u studyin at uvic this summer....if so im sure ill see ya there parked in the motorcycle parking by the library....im on a green and white zx7r, my last semester too

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
school is going to be much better when its finished, that's for sure...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts