BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...My name is Philip....I was at the dinner at tha Spaghetti place in New West. I'm finally on talkin with you all. In case you don't remeber me...I was the one with the baby blue sweater...sitting across from Bruce and 2 seats over from Farhad...hope that helps if any...hahaha....well I look foward to talking with you all.:D :D

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
:flip WELCOME:flip ...to the board man.

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
I was sitting next to Bruce, on his right, Welcome:flip

C

·
0 Posts
welcome!! i wanst at the dinner but im sure ill meet u on one of the rides this year for sure. :flip :flip

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be there for some rides...well at least the first couple minutes until you all lose me...hahaha...I'll just be in my Fiero...won't have my own bike for at least a year. I'll try and keep up with ya all....hahahaha....not likely but I'll try.;)

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
:flip ahoy hoy :flip

I was the guy sitting at the other table in the corner, the one that didn't CHICKEN out and RODE in the RAIN to the dinner :) :laughing :laughing

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
:flip Welcome :flip

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
:flip WELCOME ABOARD :flip

Hey, there's no shame if buying a lesser older bike for your first season or two. There's nothing worse than doing an oopsie with a shiny new bike. Unless money isn't a big deal for you. I'm being serious here. Some people have enough that dropping their new bike is not a big problem or reason for any tears. For the rest of us it's a different story.

A fairly new Ninja 500, Bandit 600, a mint Seca 2 or anything that is a few years old is a great starter and leaves you with more cash flow for gear.

And take the course of course :D

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanxs for tha advice Bruce...I'm not sure what I'd be getting for a first bike...depends how much money I have at tha time...'00 Kawi 6R would be nice...how much u think those will be in about a year?

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
Furious Fiero said:
Thanxs for tha advice Bruce...I'm not sure what I'd be getting for a first bike...depends how much money I have at tha time...'00 Kawi 6R would be nice...how much u think those will be in about a year?
you wanna buy mine?
i only got about 2600kms on it

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
bl1tz said:

you wanna buy mine?
i only got about 2600kms on it

???? you got to be kidding me, I did that in my first 2 weeks....that included the first 1k breaking it in....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts