BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18,856 Posts
You guys are missing the question by the OP "When am I no longer a noob?"
Good point.

It's when you go on a BCSB ride... and after the first 5 turns, you haven't crahed and aren't thinking to yourself "jesus Christ I'm going to die"... and instead are thinking
"I hope these guys can keep up, I don't want to spend all day waiting around..."

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
Until you are receiving a check every month for $20000.00+++ from A major manufacturer to go and ride with a bunch of other guys and you finish first...You are a noob...At the moment you think you know how to ride...you are a noob....This is a sport where you can never know it all, you constantly are learning, some at other levels.

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
Until you are receiving a check every month for $20000.00+++ from A major manufacturer to go and ride with a bunch of other guys and you finish first...You are a noob...At the moment you think you know how to ride...you are a noob....This is a sport where you can never know it all, you constantly are learning, some at other levels.
Zarco has been riding since he was 12, he's 24 now and this is the first year he's getting paid to race, and he still has to bring in around 200,000€ of personal sponsorship to the team.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts