BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heh, i finally did it, another member to the family. 06 dl 1000 now i can join the leagues of Mighty Kentor, Silver D, and Fury:laughing

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ssblade said:
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
sorry fer the mess. i know it looks bad. but i was in a rush:evilgrin

S

·
0 Posts
well at least with hard bags you can load up 40 cold ones and ice to take the edge off the sportbikers makin fun.

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
Hey Hey, welcome to the dark side Roger.... and I see you got the quicker silver one as well!

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
ssblade said:
well at least with hard bags you can load up 40 cold ones and ice to take the edge off the sportbikers makin fun.
A lot of sports bikes get their asses handed to them by that mighty machine ... :devillook
The cold ones just add to the enjoyment.

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Orca Bay? congrats!~ Roger is this a competition who can fill a garage with more toys? its on!....wait! i have no more room:surrender I forfit

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Roger, congrats.

You are a man of action... we were chatting about getting Stroms and you went ahead and did it. I will continue to procrastinate for another year or so and keep the VFR - can't wait to check you and Don chucking around the Stroms out on a ride sometime soon.

Very nice.

So should I tell Bjorn that I now have the hard bags for the VFR, or let you be the pack mule :laughing

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,208 Posts
Very cool Roger! Congrats!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Can't say I like the bike, but I can appreciate the number of toys. :D

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
SpideRider said:
Can't say I like the bike, but I can appreciate the number of toys. :D
ya gotta ride one to appreciate one....they have the best of all worlds....there fast, comfortable, you can pack lots of stuff on them, they handle quite well, you can take them offroad with a different set of tires.

I personally cosidered gettin the 650 v-strom

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
hey Roger...you got to many..share with the needy!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts