·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,221 Posts
Respoooooooooooooooooooooost (like 6 months ago though):p

·
Registered
245 Posts
i've never seen it, so thanks!

i can't believe that car didn't let him by on the shoulder. what an ass.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Oh yeah it's so obvious. Definitely the cars fault. I mean what's the car doing moving around in its lane?! :knife

:eek: I guess that's why you always pass on the left... or sometimes not at all in blind turns.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
that corner is hardly "tight" and it certainly isnt "blind" :rolleyes .... travel a little and you'll see... BTW... the inside is a considerably safer line.

·
No the pic is not me
930 Posts
that corner is hardly "tight" and it certainly isnt "blind" :rolleyes .... travel a little and you'll see... BTW... the inside is a considerably safer line.
Regardless, that guy was an idiot. Why pass like that (inside or out), it is either going to piss the driver off or it is going to scare the shit out of him/her and cause an accident. And people wonder why sportbikes have such a bad name.

·
No the pic is not me
930 Posts
why pass the car? because you're out for a rip with your friends and the car's slow and in the way :rolleyes
Wait for a straight or a better place to pass at least. That guy was an idiot plain and simple. What would have happened had he flown off the edge and down that big ass hill? That's right, this would have been a "look, this rider died making a stupid manuever" thread. I'm all for the going out for a rip with my friends, but that is just stupid.

·
What's the speed of dark?
163 Posts
What a freakin' dork.
He wasn't even close to going fast (knee only, what, eight inches off the deck!).
Anybody with more than 24 minutes of practise could have slowed, and anybody with a brain larger than a walnut would have.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts