BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm back
Joined
·
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although this is a Harley truck and the only thing it has to do with Harley is the logo's it's a nice truck non the less :)
 

·
I'm back
Joined
·
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another
 

·
I'm back
Joined
·
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Inside
 

·
I'm back
Joined
·
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Belongs to my dad, he used it to take his harley to Sturgis last year, he says he's to old to make the ride but we all know the truth, it wouldn't have made it :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,210 Posts
Quasi said:
Belongs to my dad, he used it to take his harley to Sturgis last year, he says he's to old to make the ride but we all know the truth, it wouldn't have made it :)
I read somewhere a cute quote;

"95% of the Harleys produced are still on the road today........... the other 5% actually made it home............"

Keep that in your bag of dirty tricks until he really deserves it :D
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top