isnt the paint worth more than your fiero???:confused

hey, just kidding - i drive a 88 civic

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
blazinr6 said:
hey, just kidding - i drive a 88 civic
got me beat...I drive an '85 Golf:p .

There was one similar at the bike show in Jan.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
According to D&G that paint job would have cost around $2200 for the bike... imagine what this car would've cost. This guy had it shipped from the Praries just to have it painted out here.. 5 color blend.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Hu99 said:
Farhad isn't that the bike you took a pic of at Anacortes last September?

No that was a GSXR-600

heck I ride a $600 1981 Buick LeSabre Limited....fully decked out in electronics though....cruise control, electrol seat etc.....it's amazing....

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
You know, I think that colour actually suits the bug very well.. It's like they combined Powderpuff Pink, Ninja Turtle Green, Sexually deprived purple and added a hint of metallic. :laughing

Jim.

absolutdm said:
According to D&G that paint job would have cost around $2200 for the bike... imagine what this car would've cost. This guy had it shipped from the Praries just to have it painted out here.. 5 color blend.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I don't know why people do that. Stretch the swingarm and lower the suspension. It would make the bike unrideable on any decent roads. I guess they're just for looks...I don't get it.:confused

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
These are the same people that take a Suburban or any 4x4 for that matter and drop it to the ground. Ya it looks cool but it takes away from the practicality of the vehicle.

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah when i see vehicles modded in a way to make them nearly unusable it really eretates(sp?) me for some reason..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts