BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this bike has been knocked around a bit but the engine was rebuilt last summer and it seems to be running fine. the 250 isa twin cylander dual over head cam, 8 valve, that lists at around 37 HP but more realisticly is around 25-30. the gas mialge is excellent and the 6 summer months costs 250 bucks in insurance.

Im not in a rush to sell it since its insured untill mid june. let me know if your interested id like somthing around 1000 -1200, but we'll see what kinda interest there is.

ill post pictures latter

[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The bike has 36,000 k's on it, the engine was rebuilt at 30. This rebuild involved over boring new cylinders, replacement pistons, new valve, valve springs and was all done at Burnaby Kawasaki. At this time the rear break pads were added and the brake fluid replaced (i never change brake fluid myself for fear of air bubbles. The carburetors were cleaned and the bike had an oil change. I have the receipts and the receipts from the previous 2 owners as well almost all work was done at the kawi dealer.

The bikes doesn't have the faring on at the moment but likely will by the middle or end of this week. When the faring is on I’ll post the new pictures and make the bike available to view

The problems with the bike are caused by a glancing blow that caused damage to the right side and then slide damage on the left. the forks seem to be straight and I road the bike for 4 months afterwards.
Please note that the price was meant to read 1000-1500. but we'll see what comes up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry to anyone who came by today i had an exam changeand wasnt able to get down to show it. if you want then ill be showing it tomarrow at the same place and time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts