BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One simple rule in this forum or your post will be deleted.

1. Please post the date of the ride in the thread title.

Here's an example for you:

Monday, February 31, 1999 -- Squamish
This is it.

If you want some further info on organizing rides, suggestions for meeting spots and some safety tips, look here: http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17615

·
5,255 Posts

·
23,539 Posts
I am guessing because you are now working and not going??? And it's your ride
Yes, that's exactly why. When you post a ride, meet time, date, you have an obligation to follow through.

When you post a comment somewhere within the thread, and say, "whoops, have to work now", you either
delete the thread, or edit the original post, so you don't screw others, who perhaps did not waste time
reading the entire thread to find your comments buried within.

·
wanna gixer
286 Posts
Why Was My post deleted??????????????? Monday one is still up but my thursday ride one got deleted . WHY??

·
23,539 Posts
Why Was My post deleted??????????????? Monday one is still up but my thursday ride one got deleted . WHY??
Post a ride on a specific day, with a date, with a time, with a route/destination.

The Monday night rides are VERY well attended in the summer, are newb friendly, and the thread
was stickied after it had proven itself multiple times in a big way. It's a simple A-->B ride, no guessing,
no voting, everyone knows clearly ahead of time.

Your post was not specific in any way, nor do you have any proven track record to compare
yourself to the Monday Night Gelato rides.

When you have specific date in mind, feel free to post up, details included. The rules
are pretty clear in this forum.....you must have read them, you're posting in the thread.

"Every thursday night starting april if no rain lol

meet at 232 and hwy 1 in langley at cheveron at 630 or so. medium to faster pace but not crazy. slower people ok too ( no one Gets left Behind ). Go Around Farms downtown
or whatever. We can all vote where to go. "

1 - 15 of 15 Posts