BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just rode home hwy 1 , without my sunglasses. Directly facing the sun without my glasses is absolutly painfull, not to mention dangerous. At one point my eyes just went completly watery, which made me go almost completly blind for a few moments....pretty dam scary. I actually rode part way home with my hand in front of my visor to block the sunlight! Not cool at all! My eyes are really sore right now!

Anyway, tired now....must sleep.....zzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Tinted visors are your friend.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Try keeping a pair of cheap sunglasses or those yellow safety ones under your seat for such situations. Good to hear you made it home safely.

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
I think SUNGLASSES should be required by law. Regardless of the neck injuries that could potentially be caused by their added weight.

You deserve a good dose of pain for not wearing your glasses Cory.

You squid jackass.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Been there, suffered that.
Glad you're home safe, Cory. :thumbup

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
i usually just carry my tinted visor ... :S

but if it ever to much i just lean my lid down a bit more and block the sun from my vision

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Sunglasses inside your lid are a bad idea. Just get a tinted visor. Dark smoke for my Shoei RF-1000 was $35.

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got a $400.00 pair of perscription Ray-Bans that I bought specifically for riding, but left em at home (Duh). My eyes are still sore, but this time I will be riding home with the sunglasses!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts