BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seven To Ten Days Of Riding !!!

I am editing my previous post as it did not get many bites. As previously stated, I would like to hook up with one or two experienced riders to do a week to ten day ride into the USA. We could go to Oregon, Northern California, Idaho and Montana or anywhere else that has great roads and lots of twisties. Pace will be spirited and fun. Apologies for being so vague about the route, however the main objective is just to RIDE ! I have done all of the above in the past and they are all great riding spots. Does anyone want to take some time to do an epic motorcycle journey? We can talk about the route and come up with something great. I hope this resonates with a few people as it would be nice to do a ride with some like minded individuals. Dates will be arranged according to everyone's schedule. Cheers!

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Washington and Oregon are readily accessible right from home for week-long trips. if you can trailer to Sandpoint or Boise or Salt Lake City or Medford or Redding, etc, pretty much the whole of western North America opens up. as CDG mentions, I'd suggest spending a few evenings reading thru past ride reports - they are one of the 'gems' of BCSB...

·
TQ
49 Posts
Me & 3 buddies are doing a cross Canada ride to St John's leaving July 7th or there abouts ?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Me & 3 buddies are doing a cross Canada ride to St John's leaving July 7th or there abouts ?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
Hmmmm. Hayabusa? Watch those speeds!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I am editing my previous post as it did not get many bites. As previously stated, I would like to hook up with one or two experienced riders to do a week to ten day ride into the USA. We could go to Oregon, Northern California, Idaho and Montana or anywhere else that has great roads and lots of twisties. Pace will be spirited and fun. Apologies for being so vague about the route, however the main objective is just to RIDE ! I have done all of the above in the past and they are all great riding spots. Does anyone want to take some time to do an epic motorcycle journey? We can talk about the route and come up with something great. I hope this resonates with a few people as it would be nice to do a ride with some like minded individuals. Dates will be arranged according to everyone's schedule. Cheers!
Couple of us are doing a MorOregon ride July 11th to 14th. Be a great start to your epic ride. You can check out last years thread on the ride by scrolling down about 20 or so rides.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Saw the route you referred to. Those are awesome roads. I am up for this one. Will continue to watch the thread each day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts