BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I was at work on Saturday the 4th, and Sunday started out cloudy, I put the old lady on the back and we headed out to Fat Jack's for the first time. 30 min into the ride, the scorching sun came out, haha.

Jack's did not disappoint. Afterwards we decided to take a dip somewhere due to the heat, even though at every stop id find a hose and have a much needed water fight; we went up to blue lake, and for 2 dollars a person gained access to the camping resort. On the map the road looked a lot nicer that it was:p. The monster was not designed for that road, but the tires stayed inflated, so no complaints

image2.jpg
image3.jpg
That was the best part of that road... The lake ended up being in a mountain, but was a very nice and quiet place.

The View from the road up --->

image4.jpg

At the lake
image5.jpg
image7.jpg

The interesting part was on the way back. We decided to circle around lillooet through whistler and back home....not knowing about the fire. Long story short, around 15min out of pemberton we hit pitch black.

Since I have never been out of town on this motorcycle at night yet, away from street lights, the ride back was fun. The previous owner whilst modifying the motorcycle, ended up installing the headlight upside down.......so yeah.

Here we were, in the fog of smoke, helmet looking like something out of Dexter with dead bugs, driving home with a batman signal at a nice 40 degree up angle. As stressed as I was trying to keep us alive, I could not help but laugh when at every turn I would illuminate the rock cliffs at 20feet up.

Anyway alive and well and back, going to clean the bugs, and fix the light.

Thanks for the read
Art

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's always fun taking road bikes on this FSR's. You're just so happy when you come out with all tires still inflated.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Every day an adventure, and when you get home somewhere close to the plan!! BONUS!!

If everything went exactly according to plan, we would have nothing to talk about:blindside

:evilgrin

·
Registered
510 Posts
It's always fun taking road bikes on this FSR's. You're just so happy when you come out with all tires still inflated.
haha, oh yeah, took my S1000r up the cat lake FSR on sunday.... just up to the lake, even that was a white knuckle adventure. Pirelli Corsa's FTW!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts