1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what: flip food potluck and throttle trauma viewing
when: November 25, 2006 6:00 p.m.
where:Cory's place aka alternateimpact
why: cause its cold out, and flip food is hot and delicious!
what to bring: a filipino dish, and your own alcohal
please pm me for directions:
or give me a call on my cell if you are still unsure. 604-802-9457

If you do ride, I will make sure there is bike parking in the back for you...otherwise there is lots of parking alongside the park, where the swimming pool is.

If you would be interested in a copy of "throttle trauma" please let either me or Saturnin know, and I will get a copy for you on the day of the potluck.

*please feel free to bring your significant other.

Look forward to seeing you:flashy

Good eats, great people, lots of laughs....and I promise to not get too drunk this time!:laughing

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
what: flip food potluck and throttle trauma viewing
when: November 25, 2006 6:00 p.m.
where:Cory's place aka alternateimpact
why: cause its cold out, and flip food is hot and delicious!
what to bring: a filipino dish, and your own alcohal
please pm me for directions:

If you do ride, I will make sure there is bike parking in the back for you...otherwise there is lots of parking alongside the park, where the swimming pool is.

If you would be interested in a copy of "throttle trauma" please let either me or Saturnin know, and I will get a copy for you on the day of the potluck.

*please feel free to bring your significant other.

Look forward to seeing you:flashy

Good eats, great people, lots of laughs....and I promise to not get too drunk this time!:laughing
Have fun Y'all, i'll be thinking of y'all as i listen to the Stones!! alright, you got me, i wont!!!

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Jonny rebar said:
Thanks Jess. I was wondering if someone was gonna bite @ that one.
Sorry, I usually turn a blind eye when it comes to spelling/grammar on the internet. But this one was about my momma :p (her culture anyways); therefore, I couldn't resist.

So, you two joining us or what? Don't let the gourmet cuisine scare you away :thumbup

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
mmmm flip food - if all else fails - the desserts are great too... speaking of which anyone else planning on making desserts or just me so far if i can make it?

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Holy crap..I got to revive the thread here. I am gonna take a head count on Sunday so I know how many are comin, and how much food I will need make.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
i wouldn't mind a copy of Throttle Trauma Cory but i'll be watching Loverboy that night so won't be able to attend.

·
Boomdeyada!
290 Posts
Ok ok Im coming with another BCSB member "Deelicious" and we are bringing the "Lumpia" So see you there!

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i wouldn't mind a copy of Throttle Trauma Cory but i'll be watching Loverboy that night so won't be able to attend.
Would you likw me to save you a copy? Paging Saturnin...whats your selling price for your movie? I belive Sat will knock off 5 bucks if you fondle his butt:laughing

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
:( Can't make this one either. But from the looks of it, the attendees ...are all kinda ugly anyway. :D

:drinkbeer

·
BRRAAP!
219 Posts
Do it gotto be a filly dish? Or can i bring another origen food?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
hey corey i gotta take a rain check on this one - so make sure u get someone on desserts! thanks for the hospitable offer jess - it seems i forgot i was committed to an islandriders event and after this weekends 'initian party' with them, i can't miss out on more lol. let me know when ur doing the next one and i'll make sure to whip over with some of my kick ass cassava cake! but let's not talk about food now...my body is still not able to agree with food intake...apparently that mickey of fireball i shotgunned on friday was the culprit... :| have a good time guys! and don't forget the steamed rice!! if u got leftovers then ur set for fried rice for brekky the next morning! true flip style!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts