BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Why not
541 Posts
Hey at least she dropped it before she could put 200,000 miles on it in 4 months and blow the engine.

I want to see her pick that chopper back up, and then run with her wallet to the owner.

·
Learning the hard way.
1,334 Posts
Poor poor bikes. All from stand stills too.

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
borderline said:
both needlessly sufferd . why o why .
Sad to see the NR go down. I like they way everyone focuses on the poor bike and ignores the rider. And what the hell is a so-called rider like that doing on an NR anyway??? :banghead

I saw an NR on the Danforth in Toronto - an amazing bike to see and hear :rockon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exactly. It's natural consequence for the NR's owner to loan his bike to such an obviously inexperienced rider.
it was her stature that was the biggest problem ,maybe she rides but she needs stilts for that bike ,whats most stupid is they watched until the inevitable happend .It was obvious where that whole process was gonna end up

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
Poor, poor, NR. Disc lock? Looks an awful lot like it, but I can't see one on either side of the wheel. Still, that's probably the most expensive standing drop i've seen.

·
Shiftless clutcher
2,738 Posts
it was her stature that was the biggest problem ,maybe she rides but she needs stilts for that bike ,whats most stupid is they watched until the inevitable happend .It was obvious where that whole process was gonna end up
You're right, there's some strange characteristic of human nature that sometimes seems to root us where we stand instead of taking action when we know something bad is about to happen. It may have been embarrassing for her if a few guys walked up and just stayed beside the bike as she accelerated away... but not nearly as embarrassing as dropping the thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts